[Wactclc-alma] Old VAT codes - keep or delete?

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu May 23 16:47:18 PDT 2019

Deleting a code from a table or deleting a line from an existing invoice?

Based on my experience with location codes, I’d recommend *not* deleting old codes from tables.  What you might do instead is add “(OBSOLETE)” to the start of the name.  But I honestly don’t work enough with acquisitions stuff to know fi this is possible. I rely on Paula for acquisitions expertise. ☺

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Service Manager
Seattle Colleges
kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu