[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: RE: What are folks doing for Pubmed Central?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri May 17 16:20:41 PDT 2019

I notice that Olympic’s URL has a medline ID number in it.

So, the permalinks may refer to similar citations, but probably not identical citations.

Which reminds me about the Alma “Augmentation” integration:

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/010Alma_Online_Help_(English)/090Integrations_with_External_Systems/030Resource_Management/210Alma_Resolver_Augmentation

This integration can be used to help resolve electronic citations that include ID numbers like DOIs, OAIs, and PubMed ids.

May be directly applicable to Dan’s situation.

They are easy enough to activate, but a couple of them do require that you get an API key or account from the supporting vendor (PubMed and CrossRef).

http://www.wactclc.org