[Wactclc-alma] [External] What are folks doing for Pubmed Central?

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu May 16 10:57:31 PDT 2019

Here's one record from yesterday that failed:
https://sbctc-edcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/fulldisplay?vid=01STATEWA_EDCC:EDMONDS&search_scope=MyInst_and_CI&tab=Everything&docid=crossref10.1101~2Fgr.10.8.1065&lang=en&context=PC

Semi-related, but here's another record from a few weeks ago that only
links to the journal level. ExL recommended we activate the specific
publisher, which was and still is activated, so I'm not sure about this one
either:
https://sbctc-edcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/fulldisplay?docid=proquest1992641855&context=PC&vid=01STATEWA_EDCC:EDMONDS&search_scope=MyInst_and_CI&tab=Everything&lang=en

-Dan

dan.moore at edcc.edu / daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu