[Wactclc-alma] Course reserve questions

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Tue May 14 10:52:51 PDT 2019

Kirsti,

I don't think so.  We can see each other's reading lists no matter which desk we're at.  We were testing it yesterday and depending on which tab we click, we can see all of the reading lists, regardless of desk.  We can also delete each other's reading lists if we really wanted to, we tested it out when we tested reassigning a list to the WIC circ manager position that showed up on the list of names after clicking on "reassign" a reading list.

Stephanie Levesen
Periodicals/Circulation/Reserves/ILLs
Norwood Cole Library
Skagit Valley College