[Wactclc-alma] Missing items suppression

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri May 3 11:27:22 PDT 2019

Those changes I made did not take. Would the republish to Alma job work if I am trying to get records that are without holdings to be suppressed, following changes I made to the settings that control that? Or does that job only work if I want records to appear in Alma, and instead I need to run a job to suppress or delete those records?

Elena

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library