[Wactclc-alma] What are folks doing for Pubmed Central?

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu May 16 09:45:14 PDT 2019

Hey all,

We've had Pubmed Central portfolios activated in Primo for a while but the
general consensus is that resources from there have a high rate of failure
when linking out to full text. I had a ticket open with ExL and was
instructed to activate individual publishers as these access issues have
come up, but that seems to me extremely unsustainable.

If you've activate Pubmed Central, how did you solve the full text problem
(if you've experienced one)?

--
Regards,

Dan Moore