[Wactclc-alma] question about Ebsco database upgrades in Alma

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed May 8 13:48:16 PDT 2019

Hi Wade et al,

In the coming days we are upgrading two Ebsco databases from the "Premier" versions to the "Complete" versions.  Is this what I will need to do in Alma?

1.       Deactivate the "Premier" collections from our Institution Zone

2.       Activate the "Complete" collections from the CZ

3.       In the PCI, activate any additional collections that would represent the additional content in the databases, based on the alternative coverage list

Do I need to do anything with the Ebsco API (which I don't understand) with either EL or Ebsco?  The two new databases will have slightly different EBSCO database codes.

Thanks,

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]