[Wactclc-alma] analytics report - number of loans not showing up

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Mar 26 13:42:52 PDT 2019

?Probably just isn't going to work. Not all fields are accessible when mixing subject areas.

You could do a separate analysis on fulfillment, and include the barcode and loan fields.

And on the barcode field, use the 'based on results of another analysis' filter, and choose the barcode field from your Damaged Books report. That will give you the loan values for just the barcodes identified in the 'damaged books' report.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)