[Wactclc-alma] Reset Password letters

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Mar 15 11:32:29 PDT 2019

Also, just FYI and for additional info... in the default letter, that text comes from this line:

<xsl:value-of select="notification_data/organization_unit/name" />

The 'organization unit' name is picked up from the 'Organization Unit Name' field that you can edit in the 'Add or Edit Library Information' menu option under admin / general.

I'm not sure which applies to this letter, institution or library. I'm guessing it would be the institution.

Or, you can do as Naoko suggested, and just replace the reference above with some hardcoded text.

Also just FYI, the 'Library Circulation Department' salutation you see in other letters comes from the configurable fields that can be edited under Admin / General / Letter Emails.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>