[Wactclc-alma] Reset Password letters

Yasuda, Naoko nyasuda at highline.edu
Wed Mar 13 17:12:20 PDT 2019

Hi Nadine,

I was wondering the same thing! I ended up copying and pasting part of the xsl from our Loan Receipt Letter.

So before I edited, it looked like this:

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D4D9BF.EE089DB0]

Now it looks like this:

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D4D9BF.EE089DB0]

Here is the part of the xsl I edited:
        <!-- footer.xsl -->
        <xsl:call-template name="lastFooter" />
        <xsl:call-template name="myAccount" />
        <xsl:call-template name="contactUs" />

I still don't know why the banner at the bottom doesn't say "Highline College Library" like in other letters. It must be the part "<xsl:call-template name="lastFooter" />", but I can't figure out why the exact same code in these two letters show different texts. I made sure all <xsl:include> elements are the same at the top. Hopefully someone will chime in!

Regards,
Naoko