[Wactclc-alma] Receipt printers

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Tue Mar 5 17:59:22 PST 2019

At Yakima we put file folder labels vertically on the front of the book and stamp the due date there.  We have to make sure that our date stamps are narrow enough to fit on the label.  When the label gets full we can put a new one on top of it or sometimes peal it off and put on a new label.

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director – Library & Media Services  ​
Yakima Valley College
509.574.4984