[Wactclc-alma] Receipt printers

Ventura, Gerie GVENTURA at highline.edu
Mon Mar 4 10:58:50 PST 2019

B.A. (before Alma) we had receipt printers. Since implementation, we've configured Alma to send receipts.

Now, we just say "you'll be getting an email in your school email inbox". They get one email at checkout and another when items are returned. (Good for when people ask for a "receipt").

No one has complained about too many email messages.

The date due cards and stamps are now a lovely keepsake for nostalgic library staff.

Thanks,

Gerie Ventura
She/Her
Library Director