[Wactclc-alma] Fwd: Help with batch processing dates for course and reading lists

Culligan, Lurana lculligan at email.edcc.edu
Fri Jun 14 12:10:52 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Culligan, Lurana <lculligan at email.edcc.edu>
Date: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 12:08 PM
Subject: [Wactclc-alma] Help with batch processing dates for course and
reading lists
To: <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>

Hi folks,

This is my first time reaching out to everyone and its regarding Reserves.

I have 361 courses attached to reading lists and the *end date* for courses
and the *due back date* for the reading lists are set to expire on June 21,
2019.
Is there a way to batch process and change the date to June 26, 2020?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
Lurana

--

*Lurana CulliganCirculation | Reserves | Serials*
Learning Resources - Library

20000 68th Ave. W, Lynnwood, WA 98036

<http://www.edcc.edu/library>