[Wactclc-alma] Resource Recommender question

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Tue Jun 11 14:59:32 PDT 2019

Hey Amy,

The key is actually something you can define. It's the unique identifier
that allows you to set up multiple resource recommendations using the same
resource but with different details, e.g. if you wanted two ProQuest links
but wanted to tailor the description for some reason.

-Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Moore