[Wactclc-alma] [External] FW: [EXTERNAL*]-RE: Alma Purge Patrons procedure?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jul 24 14:14:50 PDT 2019

Oh, and just a tip regarding calculation of  "# of days after" to purge...

Excel does nice calendar calculations. You can subtract one date from another to get the # of days between.

I just checked in Excel:

7/24/2019 - 7/30/2017 = 724

So, I'd just round down, and use 720.

Uses  from the relevant user group whose purge date more than 720 days in the past, and who are not otherwise prevented from purge (because of owed fines or open transactions) would be purged.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
wade at bigbend.edu<mailto:wade at bigbend.edu>