[Wactclc-alma] Highlighting Reference Entries

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jul 22 15:26:55 PDT 2019

No control with this feature for now, to the best of my knowledge.

I'm sure it's just a term check defined in the Primo VE search code somewhere, that uses heuristics defined by ExL.

Seems like it's a good functional complement to the recommended resources. For specific resources you know you want to point your users to, you can use resource recommender.

And as an additional catch-all, you can do a one-click activation of the highlights feature (assuming you have some of the covered resources activated).

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
wade at bigbend.edu<mailto:wade at bigbend.edu>