[Wactclc-alma] overlap analysis question

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jul 16 19:13:38 PDT 2019

?also supports title comparison (or maybe title and issn in combo)

I'll give it a try myself tomorrow and share the results.

Especially since the specific question applies to others considering newsbank.

And I notice on librarydir today that they are asking for feedback on the trial.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)