[Wactclc-alma] purging users

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Jul 24 12:33:55 PDT 2019

I thought I had purged users last summer, but based on the analytics report I just ran I think I never did that. Tomorrow, I want to delete users whose purge date is 7/30/2017 or earlier.  Is the easiest way to do this to run the Purge User Records job, and set the "number of days after purge date" to something like 725? (365 days x 2 years, minus 5 days since tomorrow will be 7/25/2019, 5 days short of two years).

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]