[Wactclc-alma] Highlighting Reference Entries

King, Ian iking at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Jul 22 12:58:12 PDT 2019

All,

Has anyone tried enabling the Highlight Reference Entry on Top option under View Configuration (see image)? According  to the Primo VE 2019 Release Notes, https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Release_Notes/002Primo_VE/0972019/002Primo_VE_2019_Release_Notes, in the Provide Users with an Immediate Topic Overview section, all we need to do is click the checkbox and it should work out of the box. I've been messing with it and doing research off and on since last week and it's not working. I think it'd be a useful tool for students doing background research if we could get it to work.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5408D.1E316E20]

Thanks,

Ian King
Reference and Instruction Librarian