[Wactclc-alma] EBSCOhost Academic Search Complete

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jan 8 17:09:28 PST 2019

Kirsti,

I've been looking at the Seattle collection.

I can't tell what happened, but it seems like the local collection lost its connection to the community zone collection.

If you don't want to simply start over because of the po and invoice, I'd recommend just opening an SF ticket to see if they can help relink your collection to the community zone.

wadeg at bigbend.edu
(509) 760-4474
http://www.wactclc.org