[Wactclc-alma] DOAJ

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu Feb 28 09:57:19 PST 2019

Lily, our link to DOAJ works, however, I'm only linking to the journal title, not the specific article.

Ryer, when you click on the full-text link, does it go to the article itself?  If so, how did you set that up? This is an increasing frustration for us with many of the open access titles. Students end up having to do their search twice, or more frequently, just giving up and leaving the site altogether...

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library