[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: Dear Lazywebs

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Feb 26 14:02:35 PST 2019

I changed a location last week while a book was loaned out, thinking it probably would not "stick" (I couldn't remember either) but it did appear to retain the change.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]