[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: Checking out items over break

Xinhang Hu xhu at bellevuecollege.edu
Fri Feb 22 08:15:56 PST 2019

Thanks Wade. We did try starting loading students a day or two before the end of the current quarter. However, when those students check out short loan items (eg. 3-day or 7-day), the due dates do not fall on the last day of the quarter but the next open day unless we set the fulfillment policy for “Closed Library Due Date Management” to “Move Due Time to Upcoming Closing Time” for all short loans (and switch back afterwards) or change the due date for each item. For us it seems to be more work than manually editing a few expiration dates.

Xinhang Hu
Circulation Manager
Bellevue College Library
xhu at bellevuecollege.edu|425<mailto:xhu at bellevuecollege.edu|425> 564-6186
3000 Landerholm Circle, SE, Mail Stop D260, Bellevue, WA 98007