[Wactclc-alma] Change Missing to Lost and Paid

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Fri Feb 8 09:55:10 PST 2019

Hi, all,

Now that Alma has a way to indicate an item is lost and paid for, instead of missing, I want to change an item from missing to lost and paid.  It's a laptop that was stolen when a student's car was stolen.  I've tried running the Information Update job which allows you to change status from Item in Place to Missing and vice versa but Lost and Paid is not an option.  Do any of you have any other ideas on how to change the status on this item?

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director - Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College