[Wactclc-alma] Primo VE question

Yasuda, Naoko nyasuda at highline.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:33:46 PST 2019

Hi Paula,

I recently considered hiding the "until" date part of the in process status, so I looked for the code table:

Fulfillment>Discovery Interface Display Logic>Labels

[cid:fa346edf-a871-46f7-a47d-64eec5ef045f]

I ended up not changing it, but I think if you remove the part "of {0} until {1}", Primo will only show "In process". You can always restore it if this doesn't work :)

Naoko
Highline College