[Wactclc-alma] Photos from the in-person Alma Meeting 12/3/19

King, Ian iking at lcc.ctc.edu
Wed Dec 4 16:21:17 PST 2019

I was reviewing the ProQuest resources and noticed a couple of them we don’t have access to. Do we need to contact the state library, or is there a spot I’m missing in the ProQuest Admin module? Also, not an Alma/Primo question, but has anyone activated the Link-Out for PubMed?

Thanks,

[http://internal.lowercolumbia.edu/departments/effectiveness-college-relations/_assets/images/LCC_logo_black-lg.png]

Ian King  he/him/his
BAS/OER Librarian
Lower Columbia College
p. 360.442.2664| Learning Commons
Website<https://lowercolumbia.edu/library/index.php/lcc.ctc.edu/reroute/Staff/mhirning/Custom%20Office%20Templates> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LowerColumbiaCollegeLearningCommons/?ref=settings> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/lcc_learningcommons/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/LibraryLCC>

Today I’m reading: Learning Through Serving: A Student Guidebook for Service-Learning and Civic Engagement Across Academic Disciplines and Cultural Communities<https://www.amazon.com/Learning-Through-Serving-Service-Learning-Disciplines/dp/1579229905/ref=sr_1_fkmr3_1?keywords=learning+to+serve+christine+cress&qid=1571265499&sr=8-1-fkmr3> by Christine Cress, Peter Collier, and Vicki Reitenauer