[Wactclc-alma] FW: Content Operations Monthly Update - November 2019

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Dec 5 10:07:53 PST 2019

Here's an upcoming and timely ExL webinar, that is a great follow up to a lot of the conversations we had yesterday.

The ExL Content Team is presenting on how they manage the currency of the large amount of content in the 360, SFX, and Alma central indexes.

Dec 11, 8am.

Register here<https://proquestmeetings.webex.com/proquestmeetings/onstage/g.php?MTID=e49555b82db069d62698df21ccce53ac9>

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC