[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]- Alma down at EDCC

Kim Mitchell Kim.Mitchell at skagit.edu
Thu Aug 22 15:05:58 PDT 2019

No Alma issues at Whidbey (SVC)

From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Daniel Moore
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:19 PM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL*]-[Wactclc-alma] Alma down at EDCC

Hey all,

Alma is down here at EDCC. There are a few moments we get a spotty connection but otherwise it's been consistently down.

ExL's status page isn't indicating any problems for our instance. Is anyone else having problems?

-Dan
This email is not from a Skagit Valley College email address. As such, the SVC IT Department cannot ensure its safety. Please use proper judgement and caution when opening attachments, clicking on links, or responding to this email..