[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]- Textbook library workflow in Alma

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Aug 6 16:35:52 PDT 2019

Hi Amy:

The only reason we add a statistical note of "Gift" to our items is because our director wants a count of those every year.  You might add that if you want to differentiate these Reserve items to keep track of what's coming in from that Endowment.

The fact that you got that endowment is really cool, btw!

Elena

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library