[Wactclc-alma] Volunteer request for demo - WorldShare Collections

Staley, Laura lstaley at rtc.edu
Thu Oct 25 09:57:18 PDT 2018

Hi, All -

I cannot volunteer to do a demo, but I can offer my directions for Updating a Local Collection.   It works here at RTC, and has been tested successfully elsewhere, so I think it's at least a good start.

It doesn't cover creating a profile; that was a messy process and required much help from Shellie and Wade.

Thanks,

Laura Staley / RTC Library