[Wactclc-alma] Activating Newsbank

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu Oct 11 13:14:15 PDT 2018

OK. That makes sense. Question: When I try to add the originating system to the Profile details, Newsbank isn't an option. I'll contact the vendor and see if there's another way I can get their MARC Records in there. Maybe they're in OCLC or something...

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624