[Wactclc-alma] Procedures/hints for setting up Zebra printers to print labels?

Staley, Laura lstaley at rtc.edu
Wed Oct 31 13:19:05 PDT 2018

Hi, All -

We are near end-of-life for our spine label printer. We are considering going to SpineOMatic and Zebra printers.

Does anyone have procedures/advice/hints for setting these up?  I've been through the Alma-L archives, and have a list of helpful documents from ExLibris Developers, etc.* , but we're wondering if anyone has any local experience written up that they would care to share?

Thank you,

Laura Staley / RTC Library

*Developers Group:

*         Documentation for setup of SpineOMatic and Zebra printers - https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/blog/SpineOMatic-Label-Printing-Software-for-Alma

*         SpineOMatic Screenshot - Alma Access - [https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/resources/galleries/Blog/alma/spine-o-matic-7.jpg?action=scale&width=772px&height=452px]<https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/blog/SpineOMatic-Label-Printing-Software-for-Alma>

Procedures from Univ of Rhode Island:

*         https://sites.google.com/a/uri.edu/librarytechserv/home/processing_mending/label_printer

*         https://sites.google.com/a/uri.edu/librarytechserv/home/processing_mending/label_printing