[Wactclc-alma] analytics question, acquisitions workflow question

Devereux, Saint-Jean sdevereux at shoreline.edu
Wed Oct 24 17:50:57 PDT 2018

RE: Elena's analytics question

If you want OCLC numbers for those sets of deleted items, there is a report you can run called Have_MMSID_Get_OCLC_Number.
My forerunner found this somewhere in the Shared Reports, or was apprised of it by this list, or Alma-L.
I'm sorry, but I'm terrible at analytics, so I can't tell you much more. I hope you've already found it. Yes, it is possible, though.
Anyone?

RE: Maryanne's OCLC bibs into Alma question

It is possible to set up an Alma-OCLC Connexion integration, but it sounds like that hasn't been done.
In that case you will probably need to go into Alma and import the records from wherever you have saved them.
If you go to Resources> Imports in Alma, does a list of import profiles come up for you?
I'm happy send you some screenshots of our import profile settings if you need to set one up, but I bet there is one configured already.

v/r,

saint-jean

Saint-Jean Devereux
Library & Archive Para 2
Ray Howard Library [Z53 / WAUHMN]

Shoreline Community College
www.library.shoreline.edu  |  206.533.2547
Pronouns: he, him / they, them

My Hours: SU: 12-6, M,T,TH: 10- 7:30 W: 11-7:30