[Wactclc-alma] analytics question

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Wed Oct 24 11:55:42 PDT 2018

I am trying to run a list of all of the things that we have deleted from Alma in the past year, and I'm realizing that the OCLC numbers are not showing up. We need that so we can do a batch delete in OCLC. I thought that the field Bibliographic ID field would be the one to choose, but this field is blank for a lot of them.

How does one do a search in Analytics and specify that the 035 field be one of the fields that displays - or can you not do that in Analytics? In Millennium, we used to be able to specify which MARC fields to display in any lists that we ran...

Thanks,

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624