[Wactclc-alma] OCLC Connexion/Alma Acquisitions

Hirning, Maryanne mhirning at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue Oct 23 16:40:47 PDT 2018

I'm listening to the recorded session today and going over the Alma acquisitions workflow. My predecessor only left directions for ordering/entering books into Alma using the "Item Search in Amazon" option, which doesn't currently work.

I'm trying to follow the directions in the workflow, but I'm hung-up on the OCLA Connexion and exporting the record. I don't get the menu that is included in Pierce's screen grab. Is it possible that my OCLC Connexion was never configured to communicate with Alma? If I need to do that, I need all of the information (HostName, etc.) and I don't know where to get that.

Any assistance would be so appreciated. I'm feeling a bit lost.

[http://internal.lowercolumbia.edu/departments/effectiveness-college-relations/_assets/images/LCC_logo_black-lg.png]

Maryanne E. Hirning  she/her/hers
Library Circulation Services Manager
Lower Columbia College