[Wactclc-alma] This morning's meeting

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Nov 20 10:02:47 PST 2018

https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/765532272

[https://d24cgw3uvb9a9h.cloudfront.net/static/93194/image/thumb.png]<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/765532272>

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/765532272>
bigbend.zoom.us
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a private company headquartered in San Jose, CA.

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library