[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: Synchronize changes from CZ job failing frequently

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu Nov 15 08:41:52 PST 2018

Ex Libris replied this morning. They state that following jobs in that job
set will pick up any information that fails in the previous job. I take
this to mean that the full set of changes in the CZ are being synchronized
after the final job but that, because Alma always tries to be helpful, we
see those failures.

They said they'll continue to investigate, however.

-Dan

dan.moore at edcc.edu / daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu