[Wactclc-alma] benefits of ELUNA membership

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Nov 14 08:50:33 PST 2018

If you keep your ELUNA membership, then you retain an institutional vote in the enchancements voting cycle for both Alma and Primo.

But the membership is not worth retaining for that reason alone.

The other reason would be simply to support the ELUNA community, similar to WLA, CLAMS, etc. As with the enhancements cycle stuff, SVC membership really isn't going to have much of an impact on ELUNA operations.

I'd say you could drop the membership.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>