[Wactclc-alma] claims returned/missing/lost list in Alma

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Nov 9 15:33:35 PST 2018

I created a report this afternoon that (I believe) captures currently LOST items with their associated patrons:

/shared/Community/Reports/Consortia/WACTCLC/12 months of Circulation ( Do NOT move or modify !!!!!)/Items with current process type of LOST with associated Patron

The analysis filters on items with  process type of LOST (from the Physical Items subject area), and then finds the user currently associated with that item (using the Fulfillment subject area).

The analysis also includes the loan date, which is used for a descending order sort.

http://www.wactclc.org