[Wactclc-alma] reinstating a periodical for receiving

Cara Beth Stevenson cara.stevenson at ghc.edu
Tue Nov 27 10:46:24 PST 2018

We have a journal that we wish to reinstate after not receiving since before Alma.
I am so frustrated trying to set this up for receiving routines, I'm not sure if I can describe what's happening.

This is a gift subscription to Aquaculture North America.
I set up a POLine, and alma created a new holdings record separate from the existing holdings. I don't remember how, but I set up a POL with the existing holdings.  When I start the receiving routine, the locations column is empty:
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4863E.6FF55370]

The Receive New Items screen doesn't behave as I expect it. It doesn't show the Last received item, and it won't generate a description from the Chronology inputs.

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D4863E.6FF55370]

I am considering withdrawing the back issues and starting from scratch, but first I will ask if anyone else has had this problem.

Cara Beth Stevenson
Grays Harbor College
1620 Edward P. Smith Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520