[Wactclc-alma] claims returned/missing/lost list in Alma

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Tue Nov 6 10:02:15 PST 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to create a list of all items that were either claims returned, missing or lost (billed) during our summer quarter - so between the dates 7/1-8/31.

I've tried doing it as a query in Alma as well as an analysis in Analytics.  I can't seem to figure out what date I use to filter it so I get everything just between the 7/1-8/31 time frame.  I've used modification date, but that still gives me stuff that was due back two years, and for whatever reason the item info keeps popping up because they've been updated for some reason with recent dates even though they're old.

I used the due date, but am afraid that's not capturing everything because I only have two missing items and I'm pretty sure there were more that happened in the summer quarter.

The first list I ran, that captured everything I did as a search query in Alma and I just searched for all items that had a process type of claims returned, missing or lost.  When I tried the same thing but to filter it with a date, I couldn't figure that out.

When we had Millennium, we used to run lists each quarter, for the librarians to review all the materials that were lost, claims returned, billed or missing from the previous quarter to see if there was anything they wanted to replace because it was high demand or whatever.  I'm trying to duplicate those types of lists we ran in Millennium but am not able to figure out a comprehensive way to get that information in Alma or Analytics.

Has anyone else created those lists and have shared the info somewhere or know how to create them?  I'm not sure how to go about looking in Analytics to see if anyone else has created those lists either in the consortia or the shared document.  I can't remember how to search the analysis that have been shared in Analytics.

Thanks for the help.

Stephanie

Stephanie Levesen
Periodicals/ILLs/Circulation