[Wactclc-alma] Adding invoice lines for tax and shipping

Paula Laine plaine at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu May 24 11:52:53 PDT 2018

Look and see if they show up on the Summary tab instead of the invoice lines tab.

My tax workflow is a little different, but for a manual invoice after I have the regular PO lines done, I add shipping as a separate line item, not linked to a PO number. I make sure to choose "shipping" as the line type. The tax I do on the summary page and it shows as an adjustment on the po lines page.