[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: Item policy wrong in analytics

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu May 17 13:03:16 PDT 2018

I don't know if this helps in any way, but my item policies are relics from Voyager, many of which we do not use any more.   We are actually in the process of trying to clean them up.  Didn't we have to map our Voyager item policies to fulfillment units in Alma, for migration purposes?  I may be misremembering.  Anyway, I wonder if when you change the name of a policy, you are "breaking" some kind of mapping somewhere in the system, or if you still have items attached to those old legacy policies for which you just changed the name?

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu | 360-475-7256