[Wactclc-alma] Weird behavior in Alma.

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu May 17 08:32:15 PDT 2018

Debbie,

Could you say a bit more about the scenario?

Are you creating the invoice from a PO? Is the PO a one-time purchase, or a subscription?

Is this something that started just recently?

When looking at the lines tab in the invoice, is it possible that the view filters are the issue? (If they aren't set to 'all', some lines might be getting filtered from view.