[Wactclc-alma] Quarter Blocks set yesterday have disappeared today

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu May 10 15:20:51 PDT 2018

Wade wrote:

There is actually a conversation going on on Alma-L right now (copy attached) that I think relates to Kim's question.... A change in the May release of Alma is causing blocks with no expiration date to be removed by the nightly "remove blocks" job, that removes blocks from user accounts after users have returned their books or paid their fines.

Well that teaches me not to stop reading Alma-L during and after ELUNA. ;)

Kirsti