[Wactclc-alma] FW: Can't place an order

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Wed May 9 10:05:23 PDT 2018

Hi all:

Is anyone else who is using the Request feature suddenly not allowed to specify owning library/fund and vendor account when placing the request? We've been experiencing this since the update this weekend. Is it a known issue or is there something suddenly turned off that we need to turn on again?

Thanks!

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624