[Wactclc-alma] Refund

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue May 8 15:01:38 PDT 2018

Debbie,

You can put the invoice back to review, then add an invoice line with a negative amount reflecting the credit. (Be sure to credit the fund from which the original payment came!)

You can then save the invoice, and close it out again.

Any of our acquisitions experts, feel free to chime in.

But the above approach will get it done.