[Wactclc-alma] Item policy wrong in analytics

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Thu May 17 11:24:22 PDT 2018

I am having a problem getting the correct item policy to display in Analytics.  I changed the name and code of an item policy and now the item policy shows in Analytics as "Unknown."  I have tried deleting the item policy and making a new one with the same new name.  I ran a job on the set to change the item policy.  It changes in Alma but not in Analytics.  I then deleted that item policy and created a totally new one (new code and name), ran the job to update the set, and still have the same problem.  The correct item policy shows in Alma, but in Analytics it still shows as "Unknown."  I have worked with this over several days, giving Analytics at least two days to get updated and the issue continues.  I've created an itemized set so I can check the same titles each time.

Also, now when I filter on item policy in Analytics, it shows a whole bunch of policy names that do not exist on my code table.  Anyone have suggestions or should submit a Salesforce ticket?

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director - Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College<http://www.yvcc.edu/>