[Wactclc-alma] Can't find 856 URL in Analytics

Paula Laine plaine at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu May 10 13:04:29 PDT 2018

Hello all,

I thought I would create a simple report so I could do a visual check on the text of my 856 fields in a local electronic collection.
I can't find the description field to add to the analysis that will show me a url in the 856 field.
I have been looking in the E-Inventory Subject Area.  I also looked at the Titles Subject Area.

It would make sense to me if it was in the bibliographic details, since it is a field from the bib record. Can't find it there.

I tried an advanced search in ALMA because sometimes that can be a work-around. Nope.

I tried searching the community folders for "856" or "URL" but kept crashing out.
It seems unfathomable to me that the 856 is not included in analytics.
Any ideas?

Paula Laine
Bellevue College