[Wactclc-alma] Fwd: [eluna-announce] ELSUG (ExLibris Southcentral Users Group)

Ventura, Gerie GVENTURA at highline.edu
Tue May 8 15:06:38 PDT 2018

I’m sure you all received this also. I was thinking it’s a good example of what our new regional users group could do, even if it just starts as a listserv, as this one has it setup.

Looking forward to “ promoting(es) the exchange of ideas and innovation among our new regional users group.”

Gerie

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: